Saturday, December 02, 2006

Pat Gulvin

Pat Gulvin was born and bred in Deal - which makes her a "Maid of Kent".

"I moved to Walderslade when I married my husband, Adrian, and we have lived very happily here ever since. For the last 11 years we have lived in Glamis Close with out cat, Molly.

We have two lovely daughters and four fantastic (of course) grandchildren who all live a long way from us - but we do enjoy "kidnapping" them from time to time!

Until 3 years ago I worked for P&O on the Cross Channel Ferries - a job I always enjoyed as every day there were new people to meet. Anyone who has travelled when gale force winds are blowing across the Channel will know to expect the unexpected!

I now work for NatWest at the Customer Service Centre at Chatham Maritime - so I join the long traffic jam in Princes Avenue everyday as I try to get to work.

As a local resident I care passionately about this neighbourhood. I look forward to working with local people as we strive to improve our community in the months and years ahead.

If there are any matters you would like to bring to my attention please phone 01634 670853 or email me at:
pat.gulvin@medway.gov.uk

No comments: