Thursday, August 02, 2007

A Walk Around Princes Park




This morning I had a stroll around Princes Park to see if I could see any major problems. I spotted a few, the usual graffiti and litter. I hope to get out the next few days to tackle some of the graffiti. The really big areas will have to be done with the graffiti busting team, which of course will take time as they have a very long list already.

The one thing I did notice was some of the lovely views we have. I remember seeing a blog of a councillor in Scotland and he had some lovely photos of his area. It made me think we could do the same. So I have started and here are the first few. Every time I do a stroll I will try and remember to take the camera and will publish them so we can all appreciate the nice place we live.







p.s. If you know of any problem areas please get in contact with either Matt or myself. Don't forget the surgery on Saturday at the The Church of Christ the King from 10:00 to 11:00.
posted by Pat


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for reminding me once again just why I am so fond of Princes Park and (across the road) Walderslade. Indeed, I can sometimes be seen just walking through these two "sister" areas.

I too take my digital camera around when I go walkabout, and capture views including those such as the ones you have put up here.

It is a good area, by and large, and getting better all the time. You two -- the "Pat and Matt Show" as I call you -- are so very clearly doing a great job in this precious place, and your website is a sheer joy, and one I visit very regularly.

What you are doing here and in the ward shows just how important it is to have your heart truly in the right place, and there is no doubt in my mind that Princes Park is in very good hands!

Princes Park Conservatives said...

Thank you for your kind words Cllr Ward.
We in Princes Park are just trying to fulfill our pledges that we gave before we got elected.