Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Action Taken


These may look like 3 normal hooped barriers but to the resident who lives there it has improved their lives locally.
It all started when a local resident of Princes Park visited me at one of our Saturday surgeries a couple of months ago. Amongst a few problems they had, one of them was people parking outside their house, partially blocking their driveway and ruining the grass verge with deep tyre marks.
The result of this situation was Pat and I used the ward funds to pay for these 3 hooped barriers to instantly stop the problems. As a result of this, I received a very complementary phone call from the resident 2 days after the barriers were installed.
Another success story for Pat and myself.
Firstly the monthly surgeries and secondly turning words into action and getting things done!
Ignore the date on the camera, this photo was not taken in 2004 but was taken on the 21st April 2008. I have now finally adjusted the date on my camera!
.
posted by matt bright.

No comments: