Friday, May 09, 2008

PRINCES PARK WALK ABOUT

I was going to show you some pictures of the walk about, but I thought it might depress people. The weather is too nice to feel depressed.

The walk about was with Angela (from MHS), Jess(our PCSO), Brian (our Community Safety Officer) and myself. We did find some things that did depress us but we also worked together to try and find a solution. We did talk to some very pleasant residents who gave us there views. As we explained we are working on the solutions but they cannot be done over night.

Some areas will just need tiding up, the grass cut and litter picked up. Others will need a lot more time to work on. But believe us we are working on it. We like you want to live in a very pleasant safe area. Both Matt and I live in Princes Park so we do understand some of the problems. As I think I have said before I want people to be proud of saying they live in Princes Park, our little Garden Suburb.
posted by Pat

No comments: