Wednesday, August 25, 2010

AT LAST

I am happy to say that I am enjoying a glass of wine. It is to celebrate. The residents in Princes Park have been asking for somewhere for the young people of the area to play. Well- tonight the council planning committee passed our application for a ballpark. It has been a long time coming and I know the youngster were beginning to think it never would. In fact I was beginning to wonder as well. But it looks like their patience has paid off.
Posted by Pat
a very tired but happy councillor

1 comment:

John M Ward said...

Good news indeed!

It took a long time to get ours, on Hook Meadow, after I saw the one at Queenborough and got my (then) "youth activist" ward colleague to push for it behind the scenes.

It was well worth the wait and has been very successful and much appreciated.