Friday, March 18, 2011

Path Resurfacing



We have been very lucky in Princes Park to have many of our roads resurfaced. But we must not forget those who use our paths. Some of them were getting in a bad way. We had calls from both young mums who had problems pushing buggies to people on mobility scooters.
Medway Council have not managed to solve all our problems yet but it is coming. The people who live in the areas already done are very, very pleased. I think the users of Princes Ave will be as well once the work there is finished. I am particularly pleased with that as a few mobility scooter users said that, that section of Princes Ave made it very difficult to get down to the village.
I do realise that there has been some disruptions with the roads. I am sure everyone appreciates it will be worth it. I would like to thank all the road users for their co-operation during this time.
posted by Pat

No comments: