Sunday, March 25, 2007

Oh Dear !!



I am currently a very depressed football fan. I have kept my football passions away from this blogsite but after yesterdays 5-0 demolition I feel I have to make some comments.

We are not good travellers this season, we struggled in East London, so Cumbria was always going to be a serious challenge!

The last few seasons, no matter what division we are in we always seem to languish between 15th and 20th.

Just hovering above relegation can make for an exciting end of season, but I would rather just be hovering just outside the play-offs.

We have 2 important weeks coming up, at home to Brentford (23rd in the league), then away to Rotherham (bottom of the league), if we get 4 points from these 2 games then we should be ok.

Hopefully we will avoid 'the drop' this season and look to re-build for next season, but something tells me unless we get the new stadium in place in the near future we will just be hovering around in the lower leagues again for a while.

posted by matt bright

No comments: