Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Police Warning


POLICE WARNING!!!!


I had a very pleasant phone call from our local PC, our PC Saunders. He told me off for not putting much on the blog lately. So here I am making up for lost time. Mind you I have been very busy, as many of you know. The leaflets for the Save Capstone Valley Referendum have nearly all been delivered now. I am sure I must be a lot shorter, wearing away at my poor old feet. There are a few roads left to do which I hope to finish tomorrow. So if you have not had one yet please be patient. If you have not had one by Saturday please let me know.

My husband had an interesting encounter. He was walking along Chatham High Street with a ballot box. It was to be delivered to the restaurant Yoons for people to put their ballot papers in. Well a women came up to him and put her ballot into the box. See people really want this ballot to do well. I have a lot posted to my house. Some people have given them to me when they have seen me delivering. This is one we really must win. If we loss Capstone Valley they will think they can get rid of all our Greenbelt.

Any way back to PC Saunders. He really did ring for a reason. It is to do with the surgeries we hold. He thought it would be a good idea if we had a joint Police and Councillor surgery. I agree as quite a few problems do overlap. That way we may have a better chance of helping.
Posted by Pat

No comments: